11 January 2010

School: The Last Semester

"A Thrilling Ride"
BS Magazine

"The story will keep you on the edge of your seat!"
The Chair Union

"The lack of sleep involved is evident in the incoherent ramblings by the lead actress."
Serta Weekly

I'm excited for the incoherent ramblings of a sleep deprived student. It just means I'm almost done. This semester - my last in Bachelorette world - will be a triumph. The expensive text books that are never read, the endless papers that get haphazardly written, and the strange work schedule to accommodate the ridiculous class times are almost at an end.

I feel like doing a happy dance...



...just not like that guy.

3 comments:

Thor'sblog said...

mmmm I didn't know there were camera's there that night!

Stac said...

lol

Lamb said...

Uh I love this picture! I may do that dance as well!! Yay for graduating!!